College Panhellenic Academy is NPC’s flagship educational program designed to equip College Panhellenic officers and advisors with the most up-to-date Panhellenic knowledge, helping ensure the success of College Panhellenics throughout the U.S. and Canada. Academy provides the opportunity for hands-on training with NPC representatives, allowing attendees to shape their sorority communities.
The NPC Foundation, which underwrites educational programs for women leaders, annually provides support for College Panhellenic Academy.
2024 College Panhellenic Academy: Registration is Now Open!
Mark your calendars! NPC will host College Panhellenic Academy in person at The Embassy Suites by Hilton Plainfield Indianapolis Airport on Jan. 26-27, 2024.
College Panhellenic Academy provides participants with intentional opportunities to understand overall College Panhellenic functions. Participants will gain the most up-to-date Panhellenic knowledge and reaffirm their commitment to NPC standards and values. Participants will also have an opportunity to enhance their soft skills through leadership development.
To learn more about how to register, please follow the registration instructions here.
Educational Offerings at 2024 College Panhellenic Academy
The 2024 Academy experience will provide hands-on training for the following via five focused tracks:
- College Panhellenic presidents
- College Panhellenic marketing/public relations officers
- Two tracks dedicated to College Panhellenic recruitment officers
- Recruitment External: This track is focused on growing the Panhellenic experience, strategies for growth, inclusiveness and working directly with potential new members (PNMs).
- Recruitment Internal: This track is focused on balancing stakeholders, managing chapters, recruitment processes, College Panhellenic policies and collaborating directly with chapters.
- Fraternity/sorority advisors
College Panhellenic Academy will also feature a number of breakout session topics, including but not limited to:
- Associated recruitment counselors
- Crisis communication
- Diversity, equity and inclusion
- Demystifying RFM
- Life after college
- Peer accountability procedure
- The power of the women’s-only experience
- Reforming your bylaws and recruitment rules
- Recruitment styles
- Using paid ads to boost your Panhellenic community
2023 College Panhellenic Academy: A Look Back
NPC hosted College Panhellenic Academy in person at The Embassy Suites by Hilton Plainfield Indianapolis Airport on Jan. 27-28, 2023. Over two days, Academy participants shared in with intentional opportunities to understand overall College Panhellenic functions, gained Panhellenic knowledge and reaffirmed their commitment to NPC standards and values. Learning tracks included president, marketing and public relations, recruitment-external and recruitment-internal as well as a track for fraternity/sorority advisors.
Participants have access to the 2023 College Panhellenic Academy event in the Whova app for six months. This includes access to learning documents, speaker information, exhibitor contacts and more, for six months. We hope you will return to the app to access the materials as needed during that time.
To view and download photos from 2023 Academy, click here.
(Note: Photos courtesy of Lumatic Imagery.)