Each year, the National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) surveys its 26 women’s-only member organizations to collect vital statistics regarding the sorority experience. NPC asks questions regarding membership, new member retention, academic success (including GPA), philanthropy and volunteering, organizational structure and housing.
Highlights from the 2021-22 Annual Survey of NPC sororities:
- 5,772,678 women initiated into our organizations (26 member organizations reporting).
- 354,166 undergraduate members (26 member organizations reporting).
- 125,884 new members initiated (26 member organizations reporting).
- More than $4.8 million in scholarships awarded to members (22 member organizations reporting).
- Collegiate and alumnae members together donated more than $20 million for inter/national philanthropy activity and volunteered more than a half million hours for inter/national volunteer activities (not all organizations reported these statistics).
View the 2021-22 Annual Survey Highlights: Fast Facts