The National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) Student Ambassador Committees members (“Student Ambassadors”) help support NPC’s marketing strategies and tactics by:
- Assisting in content creation (i.e., writing blogs, creating social media posts, filming and editing TikTok, Instagram Reels and YouTube videos along with other digital media assets).
- Representing NPC and TheSororityLife.com brands and promoting the sorority experience via social media and on campus.
- Supporting and uplifting NPC marketing campaigns, such as Join a Sorority Week.
- Providing feedback and suggestions to NPC staff on marketing campaigns and offer ideas for new initiatives to help promote the sorority experience.
- Researching current trends and translating them into content that can be used to promote the sorority experience.
Committee applications open each spring. The 2022-23 NPC Student Ambassador Committee application is now closed.